Madrona castel and church (Romance)
Besora castle was cited in 982, it was one of the fortifications built at the Christian frontier. The parish church appears on the Urgell consecration document in 839 but it was too small and it was enlarged in 1651. Joan Balius, artist from Solsona, built the altarpiece from the main altar, gilded by Joan Andreu from Sant Llorenç de Morunys and inaugurated in 1688.
Church in single nave from 12th century. It is in ruins state nowadays, however it is one of the best samples of Lombard architecture. Its capitals can be contemplated at Diocesan and Regional Museum of Solsona.