Old Church of SANTA MARIA
The town is centered by the ancient church of Santa Maria, already mentioned in the year 1008, and by the remains of the ancient castle that belonged to the duchy of Cardona.
Only the nave of the church, an apse and the ancient gate, now mortared, remain from the primitive building from the 12th century. The lateral chapels and, the new gate and the tower from the bell tower have been preserved since their modifications from the 17th and 18th century.
It is restored nowadays. The worship was moved to the new church, built between 1925 and 1952 by the architect Enric Sagnier.