Church of Sant Pere de Matamargó
Is one of the few early modern churches that still provide an opportunity to see part of the church’s liturgical fixtures in situ, along with five Late Baroque altarpieces. The church was built around 1654 by a builder called Roca, as shown by his “signature” on one of the vault arches, a rib vault, although the ribs branch from a classic pilaster and entablature system. Four of the preserved altarpieces were sculpted by master craftsmen in the Pujol family.
More information: www.solsonesbarroc.cat or the APP mobile Solsonès Barroc.