Area located next to the Town Hall of Guixers, in Valls and next to the river with the same name.
The area of Guixers – Valls has:
– 5 exclusive motorhome parkings
– 4 electricity points
– Emptying area for grey and black water
– Drinking water area
– Rubbish bins to sort correctly the rubbish.
The price also includes:
– Bath and shower placed in the Tourist Office of Sant Llorenç de Morunys (temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
Use conditions and recommendations
– The area is exclusive for motorhomes. It’s not allowed the parking of other types of vehicles.
– It’s strictly forbidden take off tables, chairs, awnings, barbecues, etc. outside the motorhome.
– Throw the rubbish into the correct trash can. Recycle is mandatory, not an option!
– For the bath and shower you must go to the area of Sant Llorenç de Morunys
The cost per day of the area is 6€/motorhome. To pay visit the virtual platform: Gestions Vall de Lord
From Monday to Friday you can also pay in the Guixers Town Hall in its opening time: from 8 A.M. to 3 P.M.